how to use
- To Turn on the trimmer simply slide up the. ON/ OFF switch on the front of the appliance.
- Trim in a gentle movement against the grain of the hair growth.
- Take care not to make contact and cut loose skin with the leading edge of the blades.
- Ensure the trimmer is switched off when changing blade guards or when in storage.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
- Ensure that trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
- Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters.
- Your trimmers can be rinsed with cool clean water and thoroughly dried before storing. Do not use hot water.
- After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth to prevent rusting. Do not apply too much.
- This trimmers runs on 1x AA battery 1.5 V battery (included).
- Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -).
- Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time.
- Never dispose of batteries in fire. Failure to observe this precaution may result in an explosion.
- Never attempt to recharge primary battery as this may cause leakage, fire, or explosion.