how to use
Step 1: To turn on the trimmer simply slide up the on off switch on the front of the appliance.
Step 2: Trim in a gentle movement against the grain of the hair grow.
Step 3: Take care not to make contact and cut loose skin with the leading edge of the blades.
Step 4: Ensure the trimmer is switched off when changign blade guards or when in storage.
Step 5: Red light will appear during charding.
Step 6: Green light will appear when charged.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
2. Ensure that the trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
3. Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters.
4. Your trimmer can be rinsed with water. Just hold the unit head under the faucet. Do not use hot water.
5. After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth to prevent rusting. Do not apply too much.
Trimmer blades have precision-hardened, rounded cutting teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never bumped or use to cut dirty or abrasive materia