how to use
- Always start with the attachment set on the longest length setting – you can always make your hair shorter if necessary using the other length options.
- Always cut hair against the direction in which it grows.
- Cut hair using slow, even movements.
USING THE TRIMMER:
1. To use the trimmer, simply slide the trigger switch downwards to the on ‘I’ position.
2. After using the trimmer, slide the switch up to the off ‘o’ position.
3. Ensure that the trimmer is switched off before changing the attachment heads.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
- Ensure that the trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
- Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters,
- After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth. Do not Apply too much.