how to use
TURNING ON YOUR TRIMMER :
Use the ON/OFF switch to turn your trimmer on and off.
CHANGING THE ATTACHMENT HEADS:
• Ensure that trimmer is off.
• Detach cutting head by pressing the release button ABOVE the ON/OFF switch & gently pull the attachment head off.
• Once the previous head is removed, attach the other head by placing it on top of the unit and gently push down until it locks in.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE:
1. It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
2. Ensure that the trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
3. Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters.
4. Your trimmer unit can be rinsed with water. Just hold the unit head under to faucet. Do not use hot water.
5. After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth to prevent rusting. Do not apply too much.
• This trimmer runs on 1 x AA 1.5V battery (included).
• Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity (+ and -).
• Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time.
• Never dispose of batteries in fire. Failure to observe this precaution may result in an explosion.
• Never attempt to recharge primary batteries as this may cause leakage, fire, or explosion.
• Keep the appliance away from eyelashes, clothes, brushes & wires.
• Always turn trimmer on before use.
• Do not use trimmer with foreign attachment heads.
• Do not use trimmer with a broken cutter unit as this may result in injury.
• Store in a cool & dry place.
• Trimmer is suited to use in the shower, however trimmer should never be fully immersed in water or other liquids as damage will occur.
• Do not use this trimmer to cut anything other than hair.
• Do not use on people that are asleep.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
• Keep out of reach of children.
Always ensure the appliance is switched off when not in use or before cleaning.
For best, even results, ensure hair is dry before trimming and do not apply any oils or lotions to skin or hair prior to use.