how to use
- Step 1: Attach the comb to the trimmer head.
- Step 2: Turn the precision dial to select your desired length.
- Step 3: Press the on switch to switch on.
- Step 4: Trim your hair against the direction of growth.
- Step 5: To trim lines and edges, take off the comb.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
- It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
- Ensure that trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
- Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters.
- Your trimmers can be rinsed with cool clean water and thoroughly dried before storing. Do not use hot water.
- After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth to prevent rusting. Do not apply too much.
Trimmer blades have precision-hardened, rounded cutting teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never bumped or use to cut dirty or abrasive material