how to use
Step 1: Twist to the right Φ to switch on.
Step 2: Trim your hair against the direction of growth.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
2. Ensure that the trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
3. Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters.
4. Your trimmer can be rinsed with water. Just hold the unit head under the faucet. Do not use hot water.
5. After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth to prevent rusting. Do not apply too much.
Trimmer blades have precision-hardened, rounded cutting teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never bumped or use to cut dirty or abrasive material
*Keep appliance away from eyelashes, clothes, brushes & wires. *Always turn trimmer on before use.
*Do not use trimmer with foreign attachment heads.
*Do not use trimmer with a broken cutter unit as this may result in injury. Store in a cool and dry place.
*Trimmer is suited to use in the shower, however, trimmer should never be fully immersed in water or other liquids as damage will occur.
*Do not use this trimmer to cut anything other than hair. Do not use on people that as asleep.
*This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
*Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT : Always ensure the appliance is switched off when not in use or before cleaning. For best, even result, ensure hair is dry before trimming and do not apply any oils or lotions to skin prior to use.