how to use
• Always start with the longest attached comb (12mm) first as you
can always make your hair shorter if necessary using the shorter
• Always cut hair against the direction in which it grows
• Cut hair using slow, even movements
USING THE TRIMMER
1. To use the trimmer, simply slide the on/off switch upwards to the
on ‘l’ position.
2. After using the trimmer, slide the switch down to the off ‘o’ position.
3. Ensure that the trimmer is switched off before changing the attachment heads.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
1. It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in
the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
2. Ensure that the trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
3. Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has
built up on the cutters.
· This trimmer runs on 2 x AA 1.5V batteries (included).
· Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity
(+ and -).
· Remove batteries from equipment that is not to be used for an extended period of time.
· Never dispose of batteries in fire. Failure to observe this precaution may result in an explosion.
· Never attempt to recharge primary batteries as this may cause leakage, fire, or explosion.
· Do not immerse trimmer in wateror other liquids or allow it to get wet
· Do not use in the bath, shower, or near basins or other vessels
· Do not wash trimmer with water
· Do not use trimmer to cut anything other than body hair
· Keep cutting blades clean with the brush provided
· Take care to avoid contact between the moving blades of the unit and
the skin, paying particular attention to the face, neck and hands.
· This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children)
with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge.
· Keep out of reach of children.
IMPORTANT: Always ensure the appliance is switched off when not in use or before cleaning.