how to use
Step 1: Select the attachment that best fits your personal grooming needs.
Step 2: Remove any attachment that may already be on the groomer.
Step 3: Place the selected attachment at top of the body of the groomer and push straight on without twisting.
Step 4: To remove attachment, follow step 3 in reverse order.
Step 5: Rotate O/I switch to power your Personal Groomer
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
1. It is important to clean away any loose hairs that have collected in the trimmer after use. Regular cleaning will help provide a longer cutting life performance.
2. Ensure that the trimmer is always switched off before cleaning.
3. Thoroughly brush or gently blow away any hair and debris that has built up on the cutters.
4. Your trimmer can be rinsed with water. Just hold the unit head under the faucet. Do not use hot water.
5. After cleaning your unit, you may like to apply a drop or two of baby oil or mineral oil to the cutting teeth to prevent rusting. Do not apply too much.
Trimmer blades have precision-hardened, rounded cutting teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never bumped or use to cut dirty or abrasive material